Does anyone make clothing for them if so can I get one for a Barbie also I did have people vote for how many braids but the person who did them only wanted to do 3 so she just has three braids. Also any cheap made to moves with her skin color or even Barbies?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fanfiction That Is Legal
Also what I mean by legal isn't that you can't write for other fandoms but rather you can publish it without the creators permission...
-
Sophie's Ruewen look: https://www.thesuburbanmom.com/2019/06/11/keeper-of-the-lost-cities-sophie-foster-costume/ (this is someone els...
-
Also what I mean by legal isn't that you can't write for other fandoms but rather you can publish it without the creators permission...
-
So while we wait for my newer posts to come out *cough, cough* Diys. Here is what I will be showing you guys: (Alt Text): He has long blac...

No comments:
Post a Comment